We draw upon the firm’s resources in real estate, banking, creditors’ rights, municipal law and land use, construction law, intellectual property law, trusts and estates and litigation to provide a full-service experience to our business clients.
Our business and commercial litigation practice provides continuous protection of client interests when disputes or lawsuits arise. We provide experienced advocacy in negotiations, arbitration, litigation and appeals, before local boards and bodies and in state and federal courts of New York.
Our various departments can address the full spectrum of legal and financial matters, including:
- Entity formation and agreements
- Purchase and sale transaction
- Commercial real estate and leasing
- Collections and bankruptcy proceedings
- Buy-sell agreements and succession
- Breach of contract litigatio
- Internal disputes between owners and partners
- Construction contracts
- Zoning and environmental law
- Liquor license applications and violations
Our in-house, cross-disciplinary capabilities enable clients to cover their bases without having to seek outside counsel.