Dominique Manpel has been representing people throughout the Hudson Valley with regard to divorce, separation, paternity, child custody, visitation, equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, family offenses and other significant issues for over 20 years.
She understands that going through a separation or a divorce usually is a stressful and emotional process during which you are expected to make rational decisions concerning your family, your home, and your most valued possessions. Don’t go through this process alone Dominique Manpel ‘ s knowledgeable team including, paralegals, and staff members will be your right hand and will assist you through each and every step of the separation and/or divorce process, whether contested or uncontested.
- Provide initial and ongoing consultation regarding your case, your rights and your obligations
- Prepare and file necessary court documents
- Communicate on your behalf with your spouse or his or her attorney, as appropriate
- Attend court appearances, hearings and/or trials
- Make every attempt to get you through this difficult time in your life as easily as possible
Dominique Manpel ‘s matrimonial law services include the preparation and negotiation of prenuptial, separation and post-nuptial agreements.
Dominique Manpel offers legal services in all family matters, including but not limited to:
- Divorce and separation
- Equitable distribution
- Paternity issues
- Child custody, visitation and parenting plans
- Child support and spousal support
- College obligations
- Family offenses